Friday 26 July 2013

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.




A whopping 18,000 people drifted through the Business Design Centre for New Designers this month, myself included, to take a glimpse at what all of us graduates had to offer! The building became a hive of activity, lined with all manner of designs I soon found myself engrossed in a maze of other people’s imaginations and hard work. So much so that it seems I was too distracted (a common occurrence) to take any really good photos of my own work nestled amongst the other exhibitions!   

 
Unfortunately my carelessness continued further that day and after a dramatic turn of events poor Marie number 5 found herself smashed and exposed outside of Euston station. Despite a particularly vulnerable train journey and much frantic clearing of glass she luckily arrived home in one piece. Phew! (Although she is still feeling quite flustered over the whole affair and has resigned herself to a life free of any perilous activities for the time being.)

Anyway, I'm excited to see what next years fresh set of graduates will bring to the show!


For more information about New Designers and the many talented graduates involved, head on over to website here http://www.newdesigners.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment